quinta-feira, 11 de junho de 2009

Find me there, And speak to meI want to feel youI need to hear youYou are the lightThat's leading me to the placeWhere I find peace.. againYou are the strengthThat keeps me walkingYou are the hopeThat keeps me trustingYou are the lifeTo my soulYou are my purposeYou're everythingAnd how can I stand here with youAnd not be moved by youWould you tell me how could it be any better than thisYou calm the stormsAnd you give me restYou hold me in your handsYou won't let me fallYou steal my heartAnd you take my breath awayWould you take me inTake me deeper, nowAnd how can I stand here with youAnd not be moved by youWould you tell me how could it be any better than thisAnd how can I stand here with youAnd not be moved by youWould you tell me how could it be any better than this'Cause you're all that I wantYou're all I needYou're everything, everythingYou're all I wantYou're all I needYou're everything, everythingYou're all I wantYou're all I needYou're everything, everythingYou're all I wantYou're all I needEverything, everythingAnd how can I stand here with youAnd not be moved by youWould you tell me how could it be any better than thisAnd how can I stand here with youAnd not be moved by youWould you tell me how could it be any better any better than thisAnd how can I stand here with youAnd not be moved by youWould you tell me how could it be any better than thisWould you tell me how could it be any better than this

Nenhum comentário: